Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thulli Payasam - The final Day

Many of you would have tried the payasam and there might be some happy faces !!

I made the payasam for a dinner party. Everyone there loved it(luckily noone had aversion to Bananas like Madhu ;) ). Below are some pictures, though i have to improve on the photographs.

The recipe can be found here.One thing to be noted here the Payasam was better when had fresh. It looked better and tasted better as well. So try to make it the same day you want to have it. I added more ghee than specified in the recipe.

Whoever tried the recipe, do add comments. And lets await Madhavi's recipe of the month. :)

2 comments:

  1. I agree that making this payasam look good is difficult... it tasted Yum i guess... i liked the interesting taste... Ill post my entry tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can see my post here - http://madhuthecooker.blogspot.com/2010/05/thulli-payasam.html

    ReplyDelete